How SLMbox works?SLMbox is a virtual machine with service level monitoring and reporting capabilities. It generates events or activity logs which are exportable. The partition on which the data is stored is being mirrored; therefore it supports fault tolerant software upgrading. AD/LDAP integration ability, and has internal backup capabilities as well. The whole system can be configured online through a web-enabled interface.
No need to buy a separate database handling license!
Installation free environment!
With just one click you can start using it.
Workflow of SLMbox:
1. Data collectionSLMbox collects data in accordance of the meters defined in the service level agreement from any levels or any elements of the enterprise environment.
2. Data processingData processing may take place real-time or off-line.
3. VisualizationVisualization of information is available on a simple, perspicuous, user friendly and personalized platform.
5. ReportingYou may generate service reports upon all services in a summary or separately from one by one. even periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.), automated or ad-hoc by unique query.
6. Trend analysisContinuous monitoring and storage of data makes queries possible for any period in the past, so you can analyze trends, see critical points or realize if there are periodical problems.