Who should use SLMbox?
SLMbox is useful for service providers and service subscribers as well - even if there is an internal provider (internal IT department) or if it is delivered from outside (outsourced IT, Internet or other service provider).
Both providers' and subscribers' interested to measure and follow if the expected service levels are provided or if the contracted SLA is really needed or if it is optimal for the company or not.
You really need SLMbox if any of the following questions you've ever thought of:
- Do I really get the service I subscribed for? / Do I really provide the service that was ordered?
- Do I really get what I pay for?
- How can I measure a service?
- Were service levels defined properly?
- Do I continuously handle problems upon tickets or can I proactively prevent problems to happen?
- How many systems and services should be monitored to ensure business continuity?
- How can I ensure harmless workflow for my company?